Monday, October 22, 2012

MY LIFE COACH


10 THINGS I CAN EXPECT FROM MY PERSONAL LIFE COACH

1.             Expect to become inwardly strengthened

2.             Expect to overcome life’s temptations

3.             Expect to be taught and reminded

4.             Expect increase in the ability to communicate with clarity

5.             Expect help when you don’t know what to do

6.             Expect to be directed into things that are of a truth

7.             Expect to gain authority to do good

8.             Expect to display proof of the things you're being taught

9.             Expect to see dreams and know things that will transpire 

10.                  Expect a life-long relationship

Undoubtedly these seem like unrealistic expectations.  But I have found the person with the ability to meet each of them and more.  Yet, this person can meet these expectations “ONLY” with my full cooperation.

Over 30 years ago on March 29th, 1981 I heard what I call the Ultimate Voice -   

“It was the clearest, loudest, softest voice I ever heard – it filled my very being; I’ve never forgotten it nor able to shake It (nor do I ever want to).  I remember it as if it were yesterday.  It was around 3am in the morning, as I slept I heard the words “I have given you the gift of G”.  I remember asking the question in my sleep, “What is the gift of G”?  I was awaken unable to go back to sleep so I got down on my knees.  Not sure how I knew to do that other than knowing this was a holy moment and I simply responded.  On my knees, I simply began to thank God for the gift of G.  I said I don’t know what that it is but I thank you for it...I heard you say it and I thank you for the gift of G!  (The fact  that it was a gift - made me want to accept it).  So I responded by thanking God.  ALL of sudden is was as if the power of God filled my house and I began speaking in a very powerful yet unknown language.  It wasn’t spooky, nor scary, it was breath taken.  It was if I was speaking the very sentiment of my heart.  It was as if my ability to communicate with God was opened.  It was as if I spoke just the right words with perfect tone.  Tears literally streamed down my face as I continue to let this beautiful language flow from my heart through my soul off my lips.  Everything I ever wanted to express to God (not ever knowing it) I had the ability to express myself on the deepest level possible it was as if deep had called out to deep.  As I continued to pour out to Him, suddenly there was a shift and I began to sing out words in this same language I never learned.  Yet I began to sing in the highest soprano voice ever (I believe it was the key of heaven)  I don’t even believe the angels can sing like that.  I was experiencing the most awesome encounter with the Holy Ghost I never knew!!!  I was being filled with Him.  I’ll never forget that encounter and I know my redeemer lives. 

And today HE is my Personal Life-Coach.  He has never left me over the past 30+ years.  There have been seasons over the years where I’ve encountered every one of those expectations and other seasons when I fail to cooperate with Him missing out on some the great things He desired for me.   But He as been and is my life-long friend. He is the guarantee in my heart as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. (2 Corinthians 1:22)

He desires to be your Life Coach.  If you would like to receive Him as your Life-Coach; free of charge; There is only one pre-requisite that is to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

And Jesus promised...the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.  St John 14:26  ((Life Coach)

Luke 11:13 says...how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him! Develop your language and as you use it during your time of prayer (w/your total cooperation) He will meet all 10 of the above expectations and more. 

10 scripture for the 10 expectations –

1.    Jude 1:20
2.    Galatians 5:16-17
3.    St John 14:26
4.    1 Corinthians 14:2
5.    Roman 8:26
6.    St. John 16:13
7.    Romans 8:11
8.    Acts 1:8
9.    Acts 2:17-18
10.                   St. John 14:16-17

To receive the gift of God – “The Holy Spirit” pray this simple prayer:

Father God, I believe that You sent Jesus to die on the cross and that He as been raised from the dead.  Jesus I ask you to come into my heart today.  And be by Lord and Savior.  Please forgive me for all my sins.  You said you would give the Holy Spirit to them that ask.  So I ask, please fill me with Your Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.  I believe and I receive the Holy Spirit.  And I welcome you Holy Spirit to be my personal Life Coach.  In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment